‘Born In Space’
Tresor present a 1 litre glow-in-the-dark Nalgene reusable bottle. The bottle is printed with illustrations inspired by Ralf Östereich’s 'Space Beer’ labels, served inside the Fisch Büro, UFO Club and Tresor’s Vault from 1986-1997.
Wide thread allows for easy cleaning of the bottles or placing ice cubes inside. The small cap has a safety strap that can be also used as a carry handle.
Bottle by renowned American company Nalgene is made of Tritan™ plastic material - lighter and much more resistant to damage than glass. It is characterized by high durability, clarity and safe content with no harmful substances, so it can be used in contact with food.
- Made of durable, impact resistant Tritan™ copolyester
- BPA, BPS, Phthalate free
- Taste and odor free
- Glows in the dark for easy finding
- Wide thread with a diameter of 63 mm
- Leash on the cap, can be used as a practical handle
- Low weight
- The outer scale to 1000 ml
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Bottle manufactured in the USA
Actual volume to brim: 1120 ml
Colour of bottle: Glow int the Dark Green
Colour of cap: BlackColour of print: Black
Dimensions: 89 x 215 mm
Weight: 178 g